Clinical Phycological Service
- The Clinical Psychological Service Unit is committed to provide professional psychological evaluation and treatment to people in need. It joins hands with social workers with the objectives to preserve and promote emotional and psychological well-beings of individuals, families and the community as a whole.
Target Group of Services:
- Individuals with intellectual, psychological or emotional problems requiring psychological assessment and treatment, and are referred by social workers or other related professionals of the Agency.
- To carry out diagnostic and intellectual assessments on individuals suffering from different degrees of emotional distress, intellectual deficits, psychological and/or behavioral problems.
- To carry out psychological treatment programs, with the objective of reducing emotional distress, and promoting positive personality growth and development
- To provide advice and consultation to social workers on case engagement of individuals, and on matters relating to clinical psychology and mental health
- To arrange professional training, community education, and participate in relevant research and projects