Integrated Children & Youth Services Centre
- To facilitate personal development of children and youth by assisting them for better self-understanding, emotional handling, to develop their problem solving and stress management capacity and to explore their potential.
- To assist children and youth to acquire positive social values, and to establish harmonious interpersonal and family relationship.
- To enable the development of social consciousness among children and youth so as to contribute to the well being of the community.
- To provide support and guidance for those children and young people who are deprived from social resources or living in an unfavorable environment.
- To closely collaborate with the community so as to provide a supportive environment for the growth and development of children and young people.
Target Group of Services:
- Children and youth between aged 6 to 24 and their parents in the service area
- Guidance and Counselling Service
- Case or Counselling Service
- Support Programmes
- Developmental and Socialization Programmes
- Community Engagement Progrmmes
- After-School Care
- Study Rooms and Library Service
- Interest Classes/Groups
Jockey Club Fanling Integrated Children & Youth Services Centre